Why Choose Rosehill TPV®
Why has Rosehill TPV® been so successful so quickly?
Rosehill TPV® Benefits
- QUV Weatherometre tested
- Does not leach out black carbon or colour pigments
- Will not fade to white over time
- Good luminosity
- Rubber granules are non-porous compared to EPDM. This means that the polyurethane cannot be absorbed by the TPV and so the surface stays softer longer
- Long wearing, high elasticity recovery
- Colour consistency
- Does not contain heavy metals. Is non-toxic and non-allergenic
- Flame retardant granules also available
- Minimum dust level which achieves less Polyurethane usage
- Complies to Australian standard ASNZ 4422:1986 as well as global standards BS EN 1177 and BS 7188
- Available in 20 colours and 2 grades.
To learn more about Rosehill TPV® or for free samples please contact us.
Recognised Brand by Global Landscape Architects
Rosehill TPV® is globally recognised for its' unique premium quality virgin rubber. Made from anti-oxidants, UV stabilizers and pigments, it was developed to provide a more robust and versatile alternative rubber granule to what was previously available in the market.
It has been available in the Australasian market since 2008. Globally it has been around since 2003 and used in projects such as the London Olympic Stadium Circle Bridge, the Russian Olympic Games in Sachi, Disney, Sea World and Universal Studios.Rosehill TPV® is highly valued by international architects and installers alike for its robust nature.
Rosehill TPV® complies with Australian Standard AS/NZS 4422, 'Playground surfacing specification", as well as International Standards BS EN 1177 and BS 7188.
With over 20 colours available Rosehill TPV® is the perfect rubber granule for any architect who designs outdoor or indoor leisure, sports and/or play surfaces. Rosehill TPV® will more than meet the requirements with outstanding durability and cost effectiveness.